Professional Philosophy: Excellence in Administration
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT:
- Advised on Human Resources policies and procedures; provided strategic consultation services to management on various workforce strategies and programs; Edited and reviewed internal management directives, instructions, and memorandums.
- Aided managers on various recruitment and staffing topics, including identifying assessment tool(s) to be used in evaluating applicants and ensuring that a selection meets all recruitment and placement regulations. Reviewed job analysis and position descriptions.
- Ensured the proper execution of compensation and payroll processing, debt cancellations, time and attendance, leave audits, time-sheet reconciliation, and salary adjustments and over-payments.
FACILITIES PROGRAM MANAGEMENT:
- Provided regular facility services and management support in responding to customer requirements and concerns, long range space planning, space utilization and interoffice moves.
- Analyzed and prioritized facility and furniture requirements. Ensured that acceptable office space was found and that all leasing requirements, documentation obligations, conformance to space requirements, occupancy time frames are adhered to.
- Monitored Operations & Maintenance (O&M) projects from inception through completion.
CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT:
- Reviewed and approved funding within the automated travel system. Created and reviewed travel document submissions (travel authorizations, amendments, and expense reports).
- Created and presented travel related training covering business wide trends on regulations and electronic travel systems to an audience of supervisors, internal customers, and peers.
- Developed job-aide to assist personnel. This job aide includes detailed instructions on how to book travel and reservations within the automated travel system using the commercially billed account.
- Developed and maintained file management plan. Advised staff of such plan and assisted them in organizing records and providing such records for centralized filing.
- Planned, developed, directed, and evaluated record control functions.
- Recommended corrective action for more efficient and cost-effective records management systems and performed follow ups.
- Monitored and tracked /rate of expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Reviewed, routed and tracked controlled correspondence. Processed and routed incoming mail.
- Prepared records and ensured accuracy and completeness of timekeeping records. Responded to incoming phone calls and ensured calls were efficiently routed.
Bachelor of Science in Management, University of Phoenix
Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Conversational Spanish (Intermediate)